Personal Injury

If you have been injured either physically or psychologically and it was because someone was irresponsible or negligent in some way, contact The Rosenblum Law Firm and I can help you recover the money that you need and deserve.

I know the hardships that clients face after a serious injury.  Not only are you dealing with the physical and mental pain but you are left with the stress of handling additional bills and having to cope with not being able to live life as you once did.  You do not have to go through your problem alone, let me help. To read more about how a attorney can help you with you personal injury case click here.

I have been helping people recover money for almost a decade and have had clients thank me for getting them the money they needed for past and future medical bills, lost wages and compensation for pain and suffering.  You should not delay in consulting with an attorney after you have been injured.   There are time restrictions as to when a personal injury case can be filed and if you wait you may lose your opportunity to have your day in court and recover.

Call us today and we can offer you a free consultation and determine whether you have a case and if you have an opportunity to recover money.

What Is Negligence?

Negligence is when a person fails to exercise the reasonable care that an ordinary person would have exercised in a similar situation.  There are many different types of personal injury cases that involve negligence.  Some of the most common are car accidents and medical malpractice cases.

When a motorist doesn’t obey the rules of the road and it results in an accident that driver is said to be negligent.  Also when a doctor or nurse causes you injury because they did not act reasonably or follow hospital procedure they can be found negligent and you can recover.

How Do You Prove Negligence In A Personal Injury Case?

To recover damages in a civil case you will have to prove your case.  To successfully win you will need an attorney to prove the four elements of negligence.  Before you bring a negligence case you have to establish that the person you wish to recover from owed you a legal duty or obligation.

Next you will have to show that the person breached that duty which means the person acted recklessly or violated the reasonable standard of care.  For example a motorist owes you a duty of driving reasonably on the road and obeying all traffic rules, the motorist will be in breach of that duty if the motorist is found to have violated a rule of the road such as speeding or drinking while driving which caused your injury.

The next hurdle which is usually more of a challenge in court is proving that there is a factual or direct link between what the person did or did not do and the injury you sustained.  Once we prove those three elements our job is to make sure that we get you the best financial reward possible.

What Types Of Cases Can I Bring In A Personal Injury Case?

  • Car accidents
  • Drunk driving accidents
  • Slip and fall cases
  • Medical malpractice
  • Birth
  • Dog bites
  • Construction accidents and other job related injuries
  • Defective Products

What Can An Attorney Do For Me?

There are actually many ways that an attorney can help you:

  • An attorney can evaluate your injury to determine what type of compensation you can receive from your claim and who you can recover from.
  • An attorney can make sure that your claim is given the attention it deserves and that you are compensated in a timely manner by communicating with the other party’s insurance company and/or legal team.
  • If your insurance claim is disputed, an attorney can conduct an independent investigation in order to determine how to best prove the other parties liability.
  • An attorney can take your matter to trial and win your case

You need an experienced and skilled attorney to help you recover money for your injuries.  The Rosenblum Law Firm will work hard on your case to help you obtain the money you need for your medical bills, and other expenses.

To speak directly to a lawyer call 888-815-3649 or contact us on the web.