Pay: Commensurate with experience
Location: Clifton, NJ
Contact: [email protected]
The Rosenblum Law Firm focuses on criminal defense, and traffic tickets in both NY and NJ. We are rapidly expanding and looking for an associate to assist our practice as it grows. The position being offered is temp-to-perm. Individuals who excel may be offered additional opportunities.
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- High quality writing skills, including the ability to adapt content for the audience it is being consumed by (e.g. content intended for lawyers vs. laypeople).
- Strong interpersonal capabilities that include the ability to connect with potential and current clients by phone, email and in person.
- Candidates who are admitted to practice in both NY and NJ are highly preferred.
- Manage cases, document management, calendar control, communicating with opposing counsel, court clerks, etc.
- Write high quality client-focused content that include but are not restricted to blog posts, web pages, press releases, etc…
- Edit and proof all content that is being developed ensuring that it is properly positioned and error free upon delivery
- Legal research
- Handle phone calls, update clients on the status of their cases.